пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

between difference inkjet laser printer




This dream thing is getting fun. I slowly completely forget the other ones Iapos;ve written about. So hereapos;s another.

I was really poor, but Iapos;d saved up for a long time to go buy a pair of shoes so I could play some sports and my feet would hurt less. I go to a specialty store and somehow the sales lady takes my money and convinces me to buy a box of shoes that only have one shoe in it.

The whole dream was me trying to convince other sales staff (who also worked at a video rental place under the shoe store) to refund me my money because I desperately needed some shoes. One guy finally did it. He was a metal head with a really long beard and long hair. We became friends and he started living in our second bedroom. It was awkward.
between difference inkjet laser printer, between difference information information system technology, between difference infatuation love, between difference indica sativa.



Комментариев нет: