четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

clickyes software




Yesterday was fuckinf horrible....I woke up weighing 120whixh was great and I was so close to getting back to the 110apos;s ....
I was doing good and by the time I got home around 4 I had only eaten 360 cals and then I ruin it and have the worst fuckin binge ever....I felt like dying it was horrible. I took so much lax too ugh I just needs to obtain that empty feeling again.

10/16
Ok so newday and Iapos;m gonna do good today im gonna eat low cal drink
Tons of water and workout like crazy....I donapos;t have school which is fuckin great

Well think thin I hope u all are doing wonderful and arenapos;t feeling like shot as I am..... I just hate binges so much b/c thatapos;s when Iapos;m most out of control and ugh I hate no having control

Sry big rant I love u all
clickyes software, clickyes outlook, clickyes express, clickyes download.



Комментариев нет: